Thursday, July 24, 2008

All I want to know is...

Is this a freaking stretch mark???



OK, so maybe it's a little tough to see in these pics - and, opps, sorry... maybe these pics are a bit too much (does anyone REALLY care to see a 30-1/2 week quad prego belly THAT up close and personal? Ummm... no.) But the truth of the matter is that I'm pretty darned sure I have a stretch mark now.

It's right where I thought I'd get 'er first (I say first because I have no idea if this is just the beginning of some crazy web of them that may spring up?? Could be....) - that darned scar from my two belly button rings just couldn't hold out any longer. WHO EVER THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA ANYHOW, EH? Oh, that's right.... me. I'm actually pretty impressed with that scar tissue - holding out this long and all. No hard feelings Mr. Belly Button Ring Scar. I'd want revenge if I were you too.

But I'm not throwing in the towel either, folks... I will still be lubing up on a regular basis to alleviate some crazy outbreak of those little purple buggers (my mom caught me in the act tonight). For all the good it may or may not do me at this point.... but the GOOD part about this new development (because there is ALWAYS a silver lining) is that it must mean my belly is growing, and therefore the babies are growing, right? I'll take that and 40 of these marks anyday for that kind of good news =)

OK, maybe just like 10-15... 40 is a bit much, don't you think, God? (incase He was getting any smart ideas...)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the belly looks amazing for carrying 4 whole people! If it is a stretch mark, it will be in a good place for hiding/blending in later! Keep on lubin'

Anonymous said...

aww Tonya you look great!!! Your belly beautiful! :)
Love, Gabrielle

Geeky1 said...

Hello Lewandowskis,

It's great to see how far you've come and that you are still doing so well. We found your blog through the Mich Tech alumni newsletter and have been following it for a while now. My husband and I were 2000 grads.

We have family and friends in your area (Williamsburg and Alden), and will try to check in when we visit in August to see if we can lend a hand somehow.

We're praying for you and your family, especially now. Hope all continues to go beautifully, and best of luck with everything! Take care!

Corinna (Philip, and Clara) Wells

damien said...

keep up the good work . you look great . just a fyi a fellow quad mom is delivering on tueday at 28 3 days demaria quads . im a multiple birht blogger adict hee hee .

Anonymous said...

do you like anal? It's fine if not because u will by the time I finish with you